SRINAGAR — The Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education has released the JKBOSE Date Sheet of Class 12th Bi-Annual Private 2020 for Jammu Division.
The Date Sheet of Higher Secondary School Examination (Class 12th) is for the candidates who have failed in all subjects / Fresh (Private) / Division Improvement / Additional Subject / English only / Vocational and who have been placed under Reappear category in four (04) subjects pertaining to Higher Secondary Examination Part-II (Class 12th) Session, Bi-Annual Private 2020 (Winter Zone) of Jammu Division.
The examination will commence from September 21, 2020 and is scheduled to end on October 10, 2020 as per the JKBOSE Date Sheet of Class 12th Bi-Annual Private 2020 for Jammu.
Students are advised to reach their respective examination centres at 10:30 AM as the timing for the examination is 11:00 AM.
The JKBOSE Date Sheet of Class 12th Bi-Annual Private 2020 for Jammu Division is provided below.
Instructions for the candidates:
1. The examinees are advised to adhere the instructions strictly given on the back side of the Admit Card to be issued to them in due course of time and bring the same (Admit Card) on all days of examination for verification.
2. The Practical examination in all the concerned subjects will be conducted immediately after the termination of theory examination. The examinees shall contact respective Head of the Institutions / concerned BOSE Office in this regard.
3. All Heads of Govt. / Private Institutions of Jammu Province (Winter Zone areas) shall collect the Admit Cards of their candidates from the concerned BOSE Office w.e.f 14-09-2020.
4. All the examinees are advised not to bring any kind of material including electronic gadgets like mobile phone, head phone etc. which can help them to indulge in unfair means in any way in the examination.
5. All the Superintendents / Heads of the Institution (Overall Incharge) of examination centres shall ensure complete sanitization of Desks / Examination Hall / Rooms one day before the commencement of examination and strictly follow the SOP’s issued by the Administration / Health Department from time to time.