Srinagar: University of Kashmir has issued the Revised Date Sheet for Kashmir University Entrance Test (KUET) 2017.
According to the Revised Date Sheet, the Entrance Test in Arabic, Political Science, Applied Geology and Psychology has been changed and will now be held on 29-04-2017 at 3:00 PM, 30-04-2017 at 3:00 PM, 01-05-2017 at 11:00 AM and 09-05-2017 at 3:00 PM respectively.
The Admit Cards for Kashmir University Entrance Test (KUET) 2017 are available on the official website of University of Kashmir. However, the University notification says that these can be downloaded from the University website from 25th April, 2017.
Meanwhile, for the convenience of the applicants of PG Entrance Test-2017, the office of the Dean Academic Affairs, University of Kashmir shall also remain open on holidays (April 25, 26 & 28, 2017).
The candidates who have any issue with regard to downloading of their Admit Cards are advised to approach the office of the Dean Academic Affairs on the above dates to obtain their Admit Cards well before commencement of the Entrance Test.
The Kashmir University Entrance Test (KUET) is scheduled to commence from April 29, 2017 and will end on May 09, 2017. The Entrance Test will be conducted in three sessions with the first session scheduled to start at 11:00 AM. The second session will start at 01:00 PM while the third session will be held at 03:00 PM.
The examination is to be conducted within eleven days starting from April 29, 2017.
|Date & Day||Morning Session||Afternoon Session||Evening Session|
|Time 11.00 a.m.||Time 1.00 p.m.||Time 3.00 p.m.|
|April 29, 2017|
|M.A / M.Sc Geography||M.Sc Bio-Resources|
|April 30, 2017|
|MSW||M.Sc Botany||M.Sc Clinical Biochemistry|
M.A Political Science
|May 01, 2017|
M.Sc Applied Geology
|M.Sc Biotechnology (Paper I)|
M.Sc Home Science
|M.Sc Biotechnology (Paper II)|
|May 02, 2017|
|M.A Islamic Studies||MCA||M.A Economics|
|May 03, 2017|
|M.Sc Food Technology|
|LLB (3 Years)||M.Sc Zoology|
M.A / M.Sc Statistics
|May 04, 2017|
|M.A / M.Sc Disaster Management||M.Sc Electronics||MSC IT|
|May 05, 2017|
|May 06, 2017|
|M.A Sociology||M.Sc Biochemistry|
|May 07, 2017|
|M.A Mass Communication (Paper I)||M.A Mass Communication (Paper II)||—————|
|May 08, 2017|
|MLIS||M.Sc Environmental Sciences||M.A / M.Sc Mathematics|
|May 09, 2017|
01. Admit Cards for Kashmir University Entrance Test (KUET) 2017 can be downloaded from the University website from 25th April, 2017. Candidates must check their Roll Numbers and Centres allotted with the General Centre Notice, which shall be made available on the University website well before the commencement of the Entrance Test.
02. A candidate shall be admitted to Examination Hall only on production of (a) Admit Card downloaded from Kashmir University website, and (b) valid Photo Identity Card.
03. Electronic devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Electronic Watches, et cetera shall not be allowed in the Examination Hall for Kashmir University Entrance Test (KUET) 2017 and no arrangements for depositing the same shall be available in the examination hall. Possession of any such gadget shall invite action under rules.
04. Candidates must not carry any material related to the examination with them and possession of any such material shall invite punitive action.
05. Candidates are advised to visit regularly University website for updated information regarding Admission Process – 2017.
06. The Entrance Test is being conducted provisionally, subject to fulfilment of basic eligibility conditions by or before issuance of 1st Selection List.
Important Note: Reserved category candidates who have not yet submitted hard copies of their Application Forms can submit the same by or before 23rd April, 2017 in the office of the Dean Academic Affairs; failing which their candidature shall be shifted to Open Merit category if otherwise eligible. The office of the Dean Academic Affairs shall remain open on April 23, 2017 also.