Srinagar: Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education has notified that the examination of Class 11th will now be conducted by the Board itself. In this connection, important details for JKBOSE Class 11th Exams have been issued.
“Pursuant to Government Order No: 270-Edu of 2018; Dated: 06-03-2018, Higher Secondary Examination Part-1st (Class 11th) which was earlier held by the Institutions as House Examination under Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation Scheme (CCES) shall now be held by the Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education,” reads the notification issued by the Board in this regard.
The examination will be conducted on the same analogy / Pattern of Higher Secondary Part-II (Class 12th) examination from the Academic Session 2017-18 in case of Kashmir Division / Winter Zone areas of Jammu Division including Ladakh region and from the Academic Session 2018-19 in case of Summer Zone areas of Jammu Division.
In this context, the following information is notified for the information of all the stakeholders:
1. There shall be no change in the Syllabi and Courses of Studies except some minor changes in History subject (Project Work) for the Session 2017-18 in case of Kashmir Division / Winter Zone areas of Jammu Division including Ladakh region and Session 2018-19 in case of Summer Zone areas of Jammu Division. However, the Syllabus of Environmental Science for JKBOSE Class 11th exams has been revised and shall be implemented in case of Summer Zone areas of Jammu Division for the current academic session 2018-19 and is available on JKBOSE website: www.jkbose.jk.gov.in.
2. The Re-Appear / Failure candidates (Backlog students) under Old Scheme of Examination for the Annual Session 2017 in case of Kashmir Division / Winter Zone areas of Jammu Division including Ladakh region and Annual Session 2018 of Summer Zone areas of Jammu Division have to complete / clear the examination under Old Pattern (Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation Scheme) through their respective Institutions within a period of one year in two tests i.e. T1 and T2, otherwise they have to appear afresh under new scheme of examination.
3. The students of Class 12th who apply for change in subjects need to clear / pass the changed subject/s in corresponding class (i.e. Class 11th) under Old Pattern i.e, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation Scheme (CCES) through their respective institutions / schools within a period of one year.
4. The Board shall design question papers with due weightage / distribution of marks on the analogy / pattern of Higher Secondary Part-II (Class 12th which shall be made available on JKBOSE website in due course of time.
5. The fee / chargeable from the candidates and rates of remuneration to Supervisory Staff, Evaluators and Code Officers / Paper Setters etc shall be at par with the rates of Class 12th examination for which notification shall be issued separately. However, fee already deposited with the Board chest under Old Scheme shall be adjusted accordingly.
6. The notification earlier issued by the respective Joint Secretaries of Kashmir Division / Jammu Division regarding submission of micro-pack of T1 examination of Class 11th in Kashmir Division / Winter Zone areas of Jammu Division including Ladakh region are withdrawn forthwith.
7. Rest of the Rules and Regulations for conduct of Higher Secondary Part-I (JKBOSE Class 11th exams) shall be notified separately through official website of JKBOSE.