Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited (JKSPDC) has made available the JKSPDC Admit Cards for Engineering & Junior Assistant posts on its official website.
These Engineering & Junior Assistant Jobs for Engineering and Graduate job aspirants of J&K were advertised through JKSPDC Recruitment 2017, issued on 8th of August, 2017.
The step by step instructions for applicant candidates to download their JKSPDC Admit Card 2018 on the JKSPDC’s Candidate Portal are as follows:
1. Go to the JKSPDC website by visiting http://jkspdc.nic.in.
2. Click “Admit Card” on the Header / Quick Links on the website.
3. On the next page, enter your Registration / Reference Number, your Date of Birth and Captcha code. Then, click “Login”.
4. On the next page, your Admit Card will be displayed.
5. On the top right corner, click the “Print” icon and take a color printout of the Admit Card.
The concerned job aspirants should note that the Registration Number of all candidates has been made available on the JKSPDC website. Alternatively, download the List of Candidates with Registration / Reference Number (Post-Wise). The same shall be used to login to the Admit Card Portal.
No change whatsoever shall be allowed in the Admit Card details under any circumstances. Also, no requests for change of centre shall be entertained.