It is notified for the information of Distance Mode B.Ed students whose Contact Classes are in progress that the instructions regarding the Internal Conduct of P.O.T (Practice of Teaching) and Format for the selection of P.O.T School have been issued by the Directorate of Distance Education, University of Kashmir.
The Kashmir Pulse has compiled all the necessary details for the convenience of the candidates in this article. Students are directed to go through these instructions and adhere accordingly.
Instructions for Practice of Teaching, B.Ed Batch-2015:
1. Students are advised to constitute a group of minimum five (05) and maximum ten (10) students and choose their group leader as per their choice.
2. Once the group is constituted, students are advised to download the Teaching Practice Form (given at the end of this article) and fill up it carefully.
3. Every group is advised to choose their school (Middle School or High School) as per their convenience and feasibility and get consent letter from the Headmaster / Principal regarding the conduct of POT in their School.
4. Group leaders are advised to submit the POT Form along with consent letter with the concerned Dealing Assistant at DDE, Headquarter by or before 20th March, 2017, soon after winter vacations.
5. The teaching practice shall be conducted for 20 working days and during this period of time, each student has to visit Anganwadi Centre, Primary School / Middle School / High School / DIET and has to prepare a detailed report of their visit and observations in their reflective Journal (Internship copy).
6. At the end of the POT, each candidate shall obtain a POT completion certificate from the concerned Headmaster / Principal. The format of the said certificate shall be available on Notifications section of The Kashmir Pulse news portal in due course of time.
7. From the Current session, there shall be no evaluation of Internal POT by respective Headmaster / Principal except Supervision / Monitoring. However, DDE will issue a separate notification for the assessment of internal POT by subject experts.
8. The Headmasters / Principals shall be paid honorarium as per the approved rates of the University for supervision of POT.
9. Group leader has to collect the relevant material of POT from the Directorate once the dates will be notified.
10. Group leader is responsible for overall coordination of his / her team members.
11. Change of school is not allowed without written permission of the Director, DDE, once the choice of school is submitted by the group / student.
12. For any clarification, please mail on email@example.com