Srinagar: Kashmir Education Initiative which is a non-profit, non-political charitable educational organization has announced Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) High School Scholarship 2018.
Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) USA in collaboration with lqbal Memorial Trust (IMT), therefore, invites applications for scholarships from meritorious students presently studying in Class 9th.
The Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) High School Scholarship 2018 will be granted purely on the basis of Merit cum Means. After scrutiny of the applications, KEI may conduct an Aptitude Test of the shortlisted candidates.
• Applicants must have secured more than 75% marks in their 8th standard examination conducted by DIET in November 2017.
• Total annual household income of the applicant should not exceed INR 3,00000 (Rupees three lacs).
• All the information provided by the applicant will be verified using multiple sources, any wrong information furnished by the applicant will disqualify him / her.
Collection & Submission of Applications:
• Applications can be collected & submitted at KEI office and the designated collection centres / Authorized persons listed below.
• Application forms can also be downloaded from the Kashmir Education Initiative website (www.kashmirei.org).
• Complete application forms duly attested by the Principal or Head Master of the current school where student is enrolled in his / her Class 9th along with the following should be submitted by the applicants:
- Self-attested copy of student’s Class 8th marks certificate.
- Proof of total household annual income duly signed by concerned tehsildar or president of local masjid-committee / Auqaf on the format mentioned in the application form.
- Four recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
• Start Date for Submitting Application Forms: 01 March, 2018
• Last Date for Submitting Application Forms: 06 April, 2018
♦ Incomplete applications without necessary attachments will be outrightly rejected.
♦ If any problem is faced in locating an authorized center, please call Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) at +91-9469156958; 0194-2310040.