37-year-old woman electrocuted to death in Qazigund

0
9
Electric Shock Warning

QAZIGUND — A woman died due to electrocution in Damjan area of Qazigund in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Monday afternoon.

An official said that Rubeena Akhter (37) wife of Zahoor Ahmad received an electric shock when she came in contact with a live wire.

Story continues below advertisement

“She was boiling milk on an electrical appliance inside her home at Damjan village when she came in contact with the live wire,” the official said, adding that she was immediately taken to a nearby hospital where doctors declared her dead on arrival.

ALSO READ
Two ACDs, 12 BDOs suspended in Kashmir

“A case under 174 CrPC has been registered and further investigations taken up,” he said.

Follow Us

The Kashmir Pulse is now on Google News. Subscribe our Telegram channel and Follow our WhatsApp channel for timely news updates!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here