Jammu: Cluster University of Jammu (CLUJ) has announced the Cluster University of Jammu Recruitment 2018 for Non-Teaching Posts.
The Advertisement Notice No. 05, issued in this connection by the University, invites applications from the permanent residents of the state of Jammu and Kashmir (possessing PRC) for the following posts on permanent basis in prescribed pay scales mentioned in the detailed advertisement notice along with qualification for each post.
Age: Age as on 01-01-2018:
i. Minimum for all candidates: 18 Years
ii. Maximum for all Candidate:
(a) General candidate = 40 Years
(b) Socially and Educationally backward Classes viz. weak and under privileged Classes (Social Caste) / ALC / SC / ST / RBA Candidates: 43 Years
(c) Physically Handicapped: 42 Years
(d) Ex-Servicemen: 48 Years
(e) In case of candidates already in Government Service / Contractual employees: 40 Years
Application Form: The application forms complete in all respects should reach in the office of Assistant Registrar (Adm), Cluster University of Jammu, Government College for Women, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu (Pin Code: 180004) through Registered / Speed Post up to 26-03-2018.
The cost of application form to be paid in the shape of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Cluster University of Jammu is Rs. 800/-
1. If the number of applications received in response to this advertisement for Cluster University of Jammu Recruitment 2018 for Non-Teaching Posts in respect of
any of the posts is large, the University may shortlist the candidates on the basis of
conducting a screening test.
2. The interview letters shall be send under Registered /Speed post. The University shall, however, not be responsible for any postal delay / lapse.
3. The Government Servants should sent their applications forms through the Administrative Authority concerned and the University Employees through the Registrars of their respective Universities and by the persons employed in the private firms and Institution through the Heads of the Firms / Institutions concerned.
Applications not routed through the respective channels are liable to be rejected. Candidates may send an advance copy of the application along with the requisite fee (wherever applicable) before the last date of the receipt of the application(s).
4. Application received late or on plain paper or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
5. Candidates selected for appointment through Cluster University of Jammu Recruitment 2018 for Non-Teaching Posts will be placed on probation for one or two years as per the recommendations of the selection committee.
6. Candidates selected for appointment will have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications, experience and fitness etc., before joining the post to which they are appointed.
7. Terms and conditions of appointment of candidates shall be governed by the provision of the Srinagar and Jammu Cluster Universities Act, 2016 and the statutes and Regulations made there under from time to time. Where the University does not have its own services rules, those prescribed by the State Government for its employees are, mutatis mutandis, applicable to the University employees also.
8. Candidate who are eligible for applying for more than one post are required to apply on the prescribed application from separately for each post. The single application form filled in for more that one post shall render the application liable to rejection without notice.
9. Candidates invited for the interview(s) / screening test will have to present themselves for interview / Test at Jammu at their own expenses.
10. Impersonation or submission of false / fabricated / tampered documents or making incorrect / false statement by candidates, will, in addition to debarring him / her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University, shall also render him / her liable for criminal prosecution.
11. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification.
12. For age & relaxation thereof, the norms of the J&K State Govt. shall apply for the posts mentioned in the advertisement. The Maximum age shall be calculated with 01-01-2018 as the cut off date.
13. The University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if circumstances so warrant, without assigning any reason thereof and number of vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection process.
14. Only those candidates should apply for the posts, who fulfil the eligibility criteria on or before the last date for receipt of applications.
15. The candidates are advised to write their name and date of birth strictly as per matriculation / Higher Secondary certificate.
16. Candidates are required to remain in contact with University office / Website regarding date of interview.
17. Addendum / Corrigendum if issued to this advertisement shall be uploaded on the University website.
The detailed advertisement along with application form is available on our news portal below.