Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for Combined Medical Service Examination for recruitment of various posts. Interested candidates can apply by online mode only. Number of posts are 1009. For detailed information regarding UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2016, download the official notification given at the end of this post.
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Profile Name: Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer etc
No. of Vacancies: 1009
1) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 600 Posts
2) Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 46 Posts
3) Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250 Posts
4) General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 97 Posts
5) General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 16 Posts
Educational Eligibility: MBBS
Age: Upper age limit as on 01.01.2016 is 32 years.
Selection Process: Based on performance in Written, Personality Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Pay Rs. 200/- through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. SC / ST / PH / Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) requires Online Applications.
1) First, candidates can apply Online by visiting the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
2) Click the button ‘Online Application Form for UPSC – Various Exams’ and ‘Part I or Part II Registration’.
3) Read instructions briefly and fill the form carefully.
4) Note down system generated Registration ID and Password on a paper. For complete details, download the Advertisement Notice below:
|Downloadedhttp://dstats.net/dstatsjs.php?file=http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2016/CMS_2016/CMS_English_New_2016.pdfdocument.write(dsCounter); times so far|